Thursday, October 15, 2009

Forever in my Heart

Today is National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Day.

Tonight I will open the small box I decorated with sparkly butterflies and remember my son and daughter. I keep in this box all of my embryos pictures, sonograms, hospital bracelets and pathology reports from my two pregnancies.

I will read the letters I wrote to each baby telling them how proud I was to carry them in my womb even though it was only for 9 and 8 weeks. I will remember all of the hope DH and I had for our family.

Dearest little ones, you will live forever in my heart!

8 comments:

carol said...

Touching memorial. Good luck in your adoption! Hope it happens soon.

Anonymous said...

Indium
Indium Ingot
Indium Wire
Indium Supplier

plastic card said...

Learn Chinese

Anonymous said...

Ceramic Tile
Quartz Countertops
Mosaic Art
Engineered Stone
Nano Crystallized Glass

Anonymous said...

欧蒂芙
欧蒂芙第二代
欧蒂芙波动能量
欧蒂芙官网

Anonymous said...

PCB Fabrication
pcb
Printed Circuit Board

Vivian said...

For everyday tasks to complex projects and programs, Microsoft Project 2010 combines powerful planning capabilities with advanced collaboration tools to help your agency set realistic expectations - and manage time, personnel, and resources to stay on time and budget.Project 2010 download gives individual users an intuitive, easy way to lay out tasks and timelines

David James said...

Animated Storybook

Mary the Hairy Fairy